We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team and help with tasks such as:
- Preparing content for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) and building engagement on these channels.
- Writing blog posts and content for other pages on our website, with a focus on improving Search Engine discoverability.
- Preparing email newsletters and growing our mailing list.
- Overseeing our content marketing productions, including our company podcast.
- Researching potential customers and using digital marketing tools to offer our services to them.
- Developing paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms.
- Attending networking and marketing events on behalf of the company, with a view to meeting customers and promoting our services.
In short, you’ll have input into a wide variety of marketing projects and functions.
In this role you’ll be working directly with the Managing Director, who will work with you to set a marketing strategy that you’ll operate within.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have experience managing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and/or YouTube accounts.
- Be familiar with tools such as Facebook Creator Studio, Buffer, Mailchimp and WordPress, or similar.
- Have excellent written English skills.
- Have at least one qualification that compliments the role, such as an A Level, BTEC or a Ba(Hons) in English, Business, Marketing or Media, or other certifications through a professional body.
- Have experience with marketing a corporate services business.
Please bear in mind that this is not a firm requirements list and we still encourage applicants who don’t tick all of these boxes to apply.
If you’re passionate about social media, marketing or video content, and this sounds like a great role for you, please submit an application. We’d love to hear from you,
Working Hours & Pay
This role is being offered on a part time basis. The amount of hours and the rate of pay offered will vary depending on your experience.
As this is a part time position and is a “back office” role, we’re open to hearing from candidates who need more flexibility in their working hours. For example, candidates who can only work weekends or evenings, or want to fit the work around other permanent commitments. (Although being available during office hours on weekdays is preferred if possible.)
The main thing is that you’re reliable, punctual and can do your work in a timely manner.
Additionally, while we would prefer a candidate who can work from our office in Totton Southampton, we’re open to hearing from candidates who would prefer to work remotely/from home. Bear in mind, however, that there will be occasions where you’ll need to attend events in the Southampton area, so some local proximity is needed.
Application deadline: 27/09/2021
Expected start date: 11/10/2021
Apply for this role
Please note that due to the high number of emails we receive for these positions it is not always possible to respond to every application we receive.